joi, 5 noiembrie 2009

Miss my HomeSmell


In the usual days of my life I walk two hours, to work and back home.
On the way to work I leave in the morning the warmsmell from the sheets, the coffee's smell and her's, too.
As I step out the city smell invades my lungs, with the trees smell, cars and other peoples smell.
In the bus, tram or subway, I find really thrilling smells, it's the smell of Bucharest: from beggars smell to fine ladies smell, I find a hole big pallette of smells, from big fallers to the farts of one old man, from desperate wifes to funnies "gigolo"guys, from gas smell to winter cold smell, from the joy of springs smell to that heat smell in the summer.
But that's just as an adventure for me, compared to the office smell, the robotic smell makes noise, as soon as someone opens a chocolate, screams as soon at someones small smell mistake from the stereotype, from robot smell, that's inodorous, inconsistent, without an identity.
Back home I breath again the warm, the home smell.
Indeed I miss the homesmell:)

Niciun comentariu: